Activity & Support Cost
Activity Cost: $450 per participant. This is all inclusive of materials and stall setup/space rental.
Support Cost: As per NDIS Pricing arrangement based on your support ratio requirements x 6 hours per week x 12 weeks + 8 hours non-face-to-face support for preparation and documentation time.
- Activity cost must be paid in-full upfront 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program. Without payment, we will not be able to provide you the support.
- The cancellation period for any activity in this program is 2 weeks. Any notice given that is less than 2 weeks will incur a 100% cancellation fee. This is to guarantee the program will go ahead for all participants.
- If you believe that the program is not for you and wish to withdraw, a 2 weeks’ notice must be given.
- Activity cost is non-refundable.
Hear what our families of the participants saying………..
Fantastic service provided by Sahara. The care from the careers is so caring, they go above and beyond.
They have great Saturday outings. My son enjoys going on. At the 3 nights away holiday, he had a brilliant time at the Hunter Valley and he is looking forward to his next 3 nights getaway.
He never stops talking about Sahara and how much he likes being there.
THANK YOU SAHARA for everything and for making my son happy.
– Nina Antoun
Why Join Sahara’s Social Group Activities?
- Full of Fun.
- Explore new things.
- Make friends and memories.
- Qualified, friendly and supportive carers to support you throughout the activities.
- Tailored 1:1 activity according to your preferences.